Thursday, March 30, 2017

Starting out

Details are hazy but I expect the upcoming run of blog posts will have something to do with running and philosophy. As for the running part, I have hatched the idea of chronicling my recovery from running injury back to successfully completing ultra marathons again. Hopefully my recovery goes well and I can be an inspiration to fellow down-and-outs trying to recover from their own running injuries. If I don't recover well, then I'll just have to rest on the philosophy part of this blog, where I will explore running as a metaphor for life. As I said, the details are hazy: I don't know how long this project will run or exactly what terrain it will cover. I hope only to look back at the end on some honest, well-written posts and a few humdinger, long wilderness runs.







No comments:

Post a Comment